1. Signing up on-site
- When? On festival days from 3pm~7pm (*On Sunday, 1pm~2pm)
- Where? At the festival office booth located next to the makeup booth at the festival entrance.
- Who? Anyone can participate! (*Fri (Friends/Couples), Sat (Individuals), Sun (Family/Kids))
- How many? First come first serve, limited spots available.
2. Top 10 contestants will be selected to become finalists
- Contestants must come to the stage by 8pm. (*On Sunday by 3pm)
- Contestants will be asked to dance briefly for fun during which the judges will select the top 10 finalists.
3. Top 10 finalists will compete in the costume contest
The top 10 finalists will be judged by a panel of judges based on 4 criteria: costume creativity, costume execution, costume effort, and dancing.
* Those with costumes that are too revealing or cruel or can deemed offensive to other visitors will not be allowed to participate in the contest.
* You may only sign-up to participate in the contest at the festival office booth within stated times on the day of the contest you’d like to participate in, limited spots available.